Sun Seekers are excited to be reopening from Wednesday 2nd December!
❆ Please book online – appointments are limited ❆
In the interests of your safety we will be patch testing for lashes or tints
COVID-19 STATEMENT OF OPERATING
To ensure your safety we have implemented a number of new processes:
- Before you attend your appointment, you will receive a Health Declaration by email. Please complete this before you enter the premises.
- Please arrive on time but not early.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken as a precautionary measure.
- We will sanitise your hands on arrival.
- As per government guidelines, we will be wearing visors and working from behind a perspex screen for all nail services.
- Masks are not mandatory for nail services, but if you wish to wear one, you can bring your own or we also have them available to you to purchase at a cost price of £2 each. If you would like your technician to wear a mask in addition to the visor, please let us know.
- In the beauty rooms, the wearing of a mask is mandatory (you can bring your own or purchase from us).
- Please come with as few items as possible and do not use any mobile devices whilst on our premises.
- Unfortunately at this time we unable to offer you magazines or refreshments.
We are overwhelmed at your response to our reopening and as always are so grateful to you for your support ❤️❤️
If we haven’t been in contact with you yet, please book online or give us a call.
Our revised opening hours will be: