Sun Seekers is now reopen
(Lashes, Brows and Facials available from 1st August)
In the interests of your safety we will be patch testing for lashes or tints
COVID-19 STATEMENT OF OPERATING
To ensure your safety we have implemented a number of new processes:
- Before you attend your appointment, you will receive a Health Declaration by email. Please complete this before you enter the premises.
- Please arrive on time but not early.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken as a precautionary measure.
- We will sanitise your hands on arrival.
- As per government guidelines, we will be wearing visors and working from behind a perspex screen for all nail services.
- Masks are not mandatory for nail services, but if you wish to wear one, you can bring your own or we also have them available to you to purchase at a cost price of £2 each. If you would like your technician to wear a mask in addition to the visor, please let us know.
- In the beauty rooms, the wearing of a mask is mandatory (you can bring your own or purchase from us).
- Please come with as few items as possible and do not use any mobile devices whilst on our premises.
- Unfortunately at this time we unable to offer you magazines or refreshments.
We are overwhelmed at your response to our re-opening and as always are so grateful to you for your support ❤️❤️
If we haven’t been in contact with you yet, please book online or give us a call.
Our revised opening hours will be: